Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Equinox 2011

Fred Kramer's Creations at Amethyst Gallery 

Carolyne liked the one on the Left 
Pups at Ostara Yoga Class Sat March 19
It's time to celebrate Spring. Its been a long time coming and the mornings are still cold (I have to wear my red hat) but the grey cold presence of Winter is fading away. One St. Patrick's day, one of my co-workers retired. I have worked with her since I arrived at the Elmwood District back in 1992 way back in the Bill Clinton era. On 3rd Friday it was a nice 60-70 degrees outside and we ventured to the Amethyst Gallery which was a delight as usuall. We saw Fred and some other folks and it was a relaxing affair.
Shvasna at Ostara Yoga
Watching the Pussy Willows Bloom in Fortescue
Carolyne in Fortescue 3-19
Holly Treet in Bloom in Fortescue NJ
Sunset in Fortescue NJ Sat March 19th
Saturday was a cool day. I first went to Ostara Yoga and had a very good class. We then went to the Church of Vintage and hung out. I got the Wi-Fi for my iPhone and Carolyne and Kay looked at vintage dresses. Carolyne Kay and I went to the Toadfish for lunch and/or early dinner. We went to a fellow's house to talk and chill untill we got ready for the "Super Moon" that was to appear for the first time since March of 1983. I was sophomore at IUP back then. I know when I go back, the campus will have NONE of the dorms that were there.  Anyhow it was a fun day and evening and the gloious sunset as well.
Yesterday, we just did some errends and mellowed out a bit.  I have my first demo in Mays Landing tomorrow. I paid a visit to the Pet Smart there. Its  near the Hamilton Mall. Well, more about that later.
It's now time to take my stuff and go to work.
Saturday at Ostara Yoga
I still can not believe that Blogger does not have its own app for the iPhone. I looked but could not find it. It would be good it if did, then it would be alot easier to blog on the fly and not have to get up early to fit it in.
Temple and Villonova are out of the NCAA Tourniment so I really am not following it now. The US and allies finally bombed Kaddifi. I mean he will massicure his people if he takes over the entire county. He came out and said it as much.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: