Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The First Day of Spring: 2011

At Home Depot
It was the first day of Spring. It started off very WET and cold. Its cold now..
I went to work, then went to do errends at a friend, Home Depot and Harrs. My friend bought several plants. I went to Harrs and got there before the 9pm closing. When I got home,
An Appartment on West Philly
Pat's Backyard
Demonstrator Table
Helpful at Harr's
I gave the pups a nice walk. I then had to look at the Demonstrator info that was sent to me by UPS. The demonstrator table is just a box and you build it. I think I got in right but my space relations were poor as a kide and its improved  a bit but still not what I want it to be.I will drive from Philly via the Atlantic City Expressway to Mays Landing
This of course will necessitate me leaving work early. Its so disruptive to come late or leave early. Oh well, we will see.
We will see if the collation to bomb Libya will work or Kadaiffi will start a bloodbath. Now Time to get some sleep
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: