Monday, March 14, 2011

March 13: Poisoning Vines, Nuclear Meltdown, and Taxes

Watching!!
Spring is now moving on in now. The highs are hitting the 50's with regularity. Today is daylight savings time. I did not know this till I went on Facebook. Speaking of Facebook, I now know why some folks can always respond quickly to posts.
Well, the man who owns the brick building facing the backyard want to again kill the vines. I do understand that vines can screw up the mortar on bricks. I just think it adds so much to the look in our backyard. I really object to his plan to poison the area in my backyard where the roots are. Now I am not going to allow someone to poison my yard not with my animals and plants! He may own the building but I own the land on my yard. I have to keep and eye out so that the building owner does not allow his contractor to traspass on my property without me being there!! This man owns the Home and Gift Store, so I will have to pay a visit ofter and stay alert!'
I have a conference call tomorrow at 4, so I have to leave early from work again. This for a part time job and the company is called Bil-Jac and they make premium dog food.
I just took 6 hours to e-file my taxes. Well, the e-file was rejected due to a SS#/Last name problem. So NOW I have mail in the form and hope I get my refund in 2 months! (GEEZ!) At least Turbo Tax promised I would get my $$ I paid them to take 6 hr of my life to wait 2 months for MY money!!

Japan just had a 8.9 EARTHQUAKE last week. Now the 17 nuclear plants are in danger of meltdown. Here is an email alert I just got recently:
----------------------------------------
Breaking News Alert: Officials believe a hydrogen explosion occurred at Japanese plant
March 13, 2011 10:43:09 PM
----------------------------------------
Nuclear officials believe a hydrogen explosion has occurred at stricken Fukushima Daiichi plant. A massive column of smoke was seen belching from the plant’s No. 3 unit, the Associated Press reports. There's no information yet on the extent of damage or whether the containment vessel was damaged.

http://link.email.washingtonpost.com/r/WUOQBH/OJPCKI/67LMM1/FBEWYH/PA8RW/UP/h

For more information, visit washingtonpost.com
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had that same problem with verification this year. I used the AGI from last year to prove who I was, and I didn't have to mail them.