Tuesday, March 15, 2011

iPhone Photos:Can Asphalt be Far Behind??






These are some photos taken on my iPhone this past Sunday. Its a pretty good camera. I bought my first app for 99cents called "Photo Plus. It gives more functionality for the iPhone camera. You can see the one photo at the bottom, I changed the color. There are different settings such as cropping and a flash feature.
Tonite is the Commission meeting concerning the proposed ordinance  to make it easier for a 2nd Asphalt plant in Millville This ordinance does not
authorize the building of the plant but the reduced buffer of 75 feet (way too low) and other provisions will make it easy for the proposed plant to be approved. I think it should be made to go though more stringent oversight and if it meets the oversight, then it has a right to be built. Yesterday, I found out my first demonstration at Pet Smart will be next Tuesday. My supplies are in the UPS mail. I got to Millville from Philly in 45 minutes and just barely made the 4pm conference call that I had to make. I was driving a wee bit fast cause, its really hard to get out of work early at my job.There is always some kind of emergency etc. Well, I am the on call man  for work  today.
Hope you like the photos.

No comments: