Thursday, September 17, 2009

Updates September 17

Well its almost third friday in Millville and I have have recovered from the vacation. The politics are heating up since October is right around the corner. The Levoy has one more step before renovations can begin. I will write more on this on annother post. The weather has cooled very nicly now. I will have driven in to work 3 times this week for Dr apts and the like. Carolyne and Steve made major changes to the gallery that I think folks will like. I must say its nice to change things up every so often. I hope folks will come out and see and buy what we have to offer. The weather promises to be a-ok as well. Well, the Phillies won and the best news is that Cole Hamels fanned 10 batters in a 4-2 win over the Nationals. Have a good night and stay tuned.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Regarding the Gov't Mule poster, is that done by a local artist? Is it the original or a print? Just curious . . .

Unknown said...

The work was done by Lauren Lopez who lives in Riverton NJ. They are pretty cool.