Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Oh Boy...A VOID!!!

Hi... I worked like a good drone and dumped off 2 bags of laundry and walked with Pat with his 2 large dogs. I then got most of the carpets cleaned with the power vac and ate late pasta. I am up late again with my mind a-spinnin. YA BETCHA!!! While still in Philly, I was invited out to the Oar House for dinner but, I was an hour away and could not go. Later in the evening, I got a call that a few Millville Friends(who befriended us this summer during the RRCA travesty ) are coming over at 9 to feed me pizza and watch the debate with me at my house. Its nice of people to think of you instead of JUST themselves for a change! While I was sleeping, I thought about this... Cumberland County must lead the state in Murder-Suicides in the state of New Jersey. Why is that? Is it true or do I just feel that way?? My mother with 3rd stage ovarian cancer is doing very well. She is quite the fighter without all that stupid political or personal resentment that marks the world that I have to look at. I can learn a lot from her example. I don't know if I want to run for the school board, things seem so different then they appeared last February when being involved felt good
I was AGAIN on the internet and I found these links below...

Political Hate
See for yourself


Keith Olbermann calling out McCain's campaign

The ugly attacks!!

Keith Olbermann mocking Sarah Palin.

WOW!! She is scary!!


And last but not least to not to forget those who died for our country and
for George Bush's folly!! This is a well-written anti-war song. See
a DEMOCRAT can say that too!!!!!!!!!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark,
The top picture looks like Carl's Studio but where are all his paintings?

Anonymous said...

Rumor has it that they were tagged by the Sheriff' Dept. for future sale and valued at $5.00 each. A little on the high side if you know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

Why does everyone keep picking on Carl? Even his own party threw him out. Just because he doesn't take care of his children doesn't make him a bad guy. He does his best to highlight the misgivings of others and now some chose to do the same to him. That's not fair.

Anonymous said...

Geez why so negative

Unknown said...

This picture is from philly. I get the most hits on my blog when I even mention Carl..hell this post says NADA about him. Gosh golly, can we talk about something else or folks just obsessed??