Friday, October 03, 2008

RRCA's New Director




Yesterday was the press conference for Amy Sullivan, the new director of the Arts Center. The usual reporters were there as well as the Board of Retired Teachers who picked her. Some the notables were Marianne Loads, Michelle Post, Carl Johnson, Joyce Vanaman, Mike Cagno, Liz Niklus, Doris Botts, She said the right things

"I have a great respect for what the previous directors have done and the Glasstown District," she said.

"What I like is, along High Street, you have a million artists and businesses that work to have a family environment," she said. "That's something I want to continue. I want people to come in here and talk to me."

They even had a contract signing ceremony as well.. She will have her hands full with the board but I am sure they will let her do her job and not question or micromanage her decisions.

1 comment:

Carl B. Johnson said...

Could you have found a gay picture of me?

Oh, Liz's name is spelled Nicklus. We've been trying to get Wible to spel it rite for a yeer now.