Sunday, February 24, 2013

Philly 2 Baltimore

Video in Cab
Philly to Baltimore that is the story for today. I got to the men's meeting and it was pretty cool. I got to hang with Matt at the Saxby's at 20th St and we got some good conversation.
I left Philadelphia and just barley made it on-time!!  I had to take a cab and I still was almost late. it's cloudy outside with a bit of rain. The bus WiFi has mostly worked and it makes it more fun to be on the bus.
44th Street 2-23
Metro Station
Last Leg of Trip
Founded in Baltimore
Etauw and Saratoga Streets
 I have been writing a blog entry during this ride. We stopped at the University of Delaware and its not a bad looking place.  After I go to downtown Baltimore, I will be catching a Metro train to the Reisterstown shopping plaza. L really want to eat when I arrive at the Greyhound Station and have a sandwich if I can get the Metro on time and should be Baltimore by 5:45.
I did make it to the Ho Jo's where there was a bunch of dancers from NYC who were attempting to cancel their reservations. It was pretty funny and they did stay calm on the most part. I got to my room and took a quick nap and then we went out to dinner at a Tex-Mex place. We had a fun time.


I got up early and got dropped off to the Owens Mills Metro station and had my sausage McMuffin. The Metro was pretty fast and we rode along I-695 for a bit. I thought it was pretty cool. I ended up Etauw Ave near the Hippodrome (what a strange name) where I waited the for the 27 bus. Downtown was pretty nice with all the brick buildings but there were some jonzers so it was a sort of a dressed up ghetto.Philly does not have that look in my mind.
1:30 At Greyhound Sta
I am now at the Greyhound station where my bus does not arrive here until 2:35pm . I could catch the 1PM bus BUT I would have to pay an extra $20 bucks for the ability to leave early. Thank goodness for the free WIFI they have here at the station. I have a long wait since I have been here since 11:34 am. Its now 1:49pm and the battery is dying. I will sign off and now listen to A Day in the Life from St. Pepper.
Here is a little video I took from the Metro.


No comments: