Tuesday, February 26, 2013

3 Days in February

I-95 Baltimore
I ended up getting back to Philly at 5:50. I went back home and stopped by to see a friend who lives nearby. I got a message from D to meet at a Middle East place at 6:45. I'm walking down 4th street and it's cold since its really February.
Discarding the Old
The walk down 4th Street is very nice cause I get the walk on brick. I was just thinking that maybe after we eat at the restaurant,  I could get into watching the Oscars with somebody possibly maybe and getting since I did see actually  I did see  two of the nominated flicks at this point but I'll see how I feel about that I met w D. entering fourth and South at the Middle Eastern restaurant where we both had good dinner.
19th Street 2-25
We went over the 4th Step and did a 5th as well. I even got good advice on a personal issue that looms ahead in the next several months. Read the Big Book p 67 before going to bed.
Pat: Sketch #6
This morning Feb 25 I went to meeting. Inspiring ! Such wisdom from folks like me. I then went off to work via the El. Work was okay I got really frantic.  I read a report incorrectly then I went to the post office to mail off some overdue bills then after that I want the bank to pay and next went to a meeting that went pretty good that I went to a place called more than just ice cream and I just reminded that I  must go pick up keys to take care of the cat and the picture for Pat
Feeding the Cat.
Well   I went out for dinner at a place called  More Than Just Ice Cream I came back here am photographed the 6th sketch for Pat. I have been doing this over the last week.  I then walked over to do a pet sitting job. This job  basically was changing kitty litter opening  cat food cans. I am trying a new website called POF and  just seeing what's out there.  It was a  pretty nice night for  late February to go home and just go to bed to bed Maybe I will  finish blogging today Feb 26th.
The moon is full out as well.

Work is quiet cause I did not schedule folks. I get hit tomorrow. I also have to get my stitches out from my gums for my bottom front teeth. I just heard from the Devaney Brothers from the old LBI days of the 70's and 80's. Rich lives in DC and has 2 kids. He seems well.  Well, back to work while the woman across my cubic talks about her kids and men.
Pat 1987
Pat 1991
Chestnut near 42nd
At Work Sending Appts.2-26
Was pretty busy but at least I did not have a lot of interviews. I have a meeting tonight but first I am going to take another photo of a sketch that Pat will create. This is fun for me to collaborate in a fun Facebook activity. The meeting went well but the windy cold rain made for a wet walk. I went to 46th and Spruce via the 42 bus. Then in the pouring raid at 8:45 I went to 47th and Larchwood to feed the cats. I then walked back to my place, changed socks, then went to 42nd and Ranstead to take photos of 2 more of his sketches. They were dated 1987 for the dog and 1991 the guitarist ( Name is Django Reinhardt ).    Well, I am going end this long diary format  but maybe I wont.


No comments: