Wednesday, February 27, 2013

27th

Good morning rainy and walking around in this rain last night I could barely get up in the morning I'm going to the dentist for my stitches. I got them out but the gums are not healing so I got antibiotics and was told I might need my wisdom teeth taken  out
Bus Stop
Latimer Street
Well, enough of the bitching, there is a new day to be had.
My Neighbor
I worked hard then left 15 minutes early. I went to Early Nite Out meeting Us 3 went to a meatball place for dinner. After that my friend from work gave back my Transpass, D and I walked to the Ritz 5 to see Lincoln. this movie was well done but was good pretty depressing. I am pretty tired. My called and and wanted to talk and we did about travel. I have to brush my teeth when he gets tired of asking me questions. Boy he is in the mood to talk and I just want some quiet but I don't get to talk to him often. Now we are talking about about pulling wisdom teeth and Psychiatry. God bless everyone man.

No comments: