Friday, February 22, 2013

Feb 21st 2013

Silhouette 
Thursday February 21st.  I am going to blog during the day today see how that works I have a Blogger app on my iPhone and I am going to write when I can during the day. I will use Dragon Dictation to create some of the entries (Note: This requires some correcting of sentences )
 I am on the 21 bus heading to a meeting at 19th & Walnut Streets. I caught it as it was waiting for a green light at 44th and Chestnut. I was thankful for that. I  wanted coffee at Saxby''s. it is only a block away and went there before  work and see how it goes partly cloudy out and not quite so cold.
Meeting over. I don't know what I was thinking thinking it wasn't quite as cold as yesterday, because it is cold in this jacket that I'm wearing. I have to wear this coat cause my zipper broke ion my leather coat. it so going to 19th St. to catch the trolley, then the EL to 56th St and go to work.
 Hi work is done and i am on the EL & going to 13th Street I am then walking to Filbert St to pay some fines. I got real lucky break this day. I pray for good decisions .(See the "service" I got in the video above.) I go to group at 6 pm.
Starts March 2
Okay well I'm at the Starbucks and I ran into someone from from the program and I had walked with somebody I guess she was younger than me just talking and she felt so she just wanted to tell me size. I long way to go she hung out with me so I feel little bit better I'll be bringing up the group for sure. I havea long way to go  Maybe I'll just move up to  the middle of nowhere in North Dakota and then I won't creep people out. Okay. that's just a stupid thought bye
Well, group went well. Folks were supportive and I some thoughts to ponder
I then went home and mellowed out. Now it's early on February 22, 2013 I'm going to put pictures on this blog process it and then go to the meeting go to the criminal Justice Center and pay my fines then go to work.
This entry looked SO long in my phone but not so much here. I am not sure how this worked but I thought I would try it out

No comments: