Monday, June 27, 2011

June 2011: The Second Half

It is now Saturday June 25 and still
Tues June 21st March for a Fair Budget and Contract
no computer. Oh well, must press on.
It has been an eventful 2 weeks. First
off, Densie will be due to have her baby
next Weds. It is going to be a boy but I
Know not what they will name the child..
In other news, one of nieces wedding planned
for Sept was canceled...
As for work, 2 folks retired from our CDU Unit so
we are shorthand. Our union negotiate a 4 year
contract w/ Gov Corbett. Late Thursday a tentative
agreement was reached. I was amazed that the only
Giveback was losing 2 sick days. The employee
contribution will not increase till
The 4 year of the contract.
Last weekend we had my mother come up for the weekend and get a nice time also today and I will move for my sister-in-law back to south Philadelphia
Moving Day 6-27
Out on the Magizzu front, apparently there is supposed to be some interesting stuff coming out but that's up to the Magizzu watch. around the last week of work before I take off for the July 4 week. I think we did okay our state contract considering what's going on around the country with public employees taking the hit for budget deficits. Can't wait to be able to post on a real computer, blogger does not have a real App. I can not believe that.
Special Effect on Me
Today, Sunday I am at the Crowe's to do some household help. We then have to clear out the Energy Center in Bridgeton since the owners are selling due to the grave illness of one of the owners. We hope Ostara Yoga will find a suitable place soon. There are 2 strong possibilities pending and we will find out this week.
Last weekend we invited my Mother over.




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: