Monday, June 13, 2011

Here we are the second full second week of June 2011. State contract talks are moving at a glacial pace  but again they are still moving.  I found out some information on a person of interest to Cumberland County which is leaking out as I speak. Today seems to be a fairly mild day and so bloody hot. Hope to save enough $$ by July to buy it. So my friends, there will few if any photos. I have not figured how to add photos on Blogger via the iPhone.
I hope my Step-Daughter and husband find a home for their dog. I posted on the famous UC list. I wish it would help.....
The Phillies won 3 of 4 from the Cubs. Howard and Utley looked good.
I had this dream last night where somehow I had $100,000 and then proceeded to spill it in a body of water and bring it to the rock so a bag of some sort I couldn't find the money I sent a couple one dollar bills maybe $100 bill is somewhat disconcerting. I think it made for a restless sleep. Now I think I will do it like I should. I will take a nap along the bumpy Rt 47 as it picks up the elite riders of the Save-A-Lot in Glassboro and Pittman. Watch them jump out of their cars, & look past me for a seat. Oh the glory. Life is good!!

No comments: