Monday, June 06, 2011

Scubbin

Life Remedies 
Its now another Monday morning and we are in the beginning of June 2011.  This weekend we did some house cleaning of the 1st floor. It was needed but of course it took longer then anyone expected. It got done but now stuff has to be moved from the back porch and I need to get home sooner man.
Cleaning Up
Out state contract talks are moving at snails pace and we need a remedy by the end of THIS month of June or we have a problem. The Commonwealth and SEIU668 have only agreed to some minor stuff. I am sure it will go down to the wire like it always does with a new Governor. The resulting contract will suck in several ways, I just don't want it to suck when it comes to the benefits, vacation or sick time. I have saved my sick days like the state wants to. Now they want to remove the incentive to save time at the same time cut our pay if you are sick more then a week. Truly BOGUS dude!!
A friend I met on the 408 and I made up this movie called Foot Tight.

I was reading they are going to make a remake of that GREAT move that stars Kevin Bacon called Footloose. Can you believe that?? We were inspired while on the 2 hour journey to Camden. We are having some good laughs. This move Foot Tight stars Justin Beaver and  Kevin Bacon as his father. Anyway go on the link above and have a good laugh. Hell, we all need a laugh. I KNOW I do.
Lets all try to stay sane this month!!! YEH!!


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: