Thursday, January 22, 2009

Time out

Its been a week. Blogging will resume next week...

Charles A. Krull, Jr. 49 years old. Chuck, son of Charles A. Krull (deceased) and Kathlyne Krull Birdsall, is survived by sister Alice and brothers John, Mark, Peter, David, and Michael. Chuck is also survived by one nephew and six nieces.
A viewing will be held at John J. Beyers Funeral Home, 406 Easton Road, Willow Grove, PA, on Saturday, January 24, 2009 between 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Mass of Christian Burial to be held at St. Catherine of Sienna, 321 Witmer Road, Horsham, PA, Saturday, January 24, 2009 11:00 a.m. Internment at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, 3301 W. Cheltenham Avenue, Philadelphia , PA.
In lieu of flowers, contributions will be accepted by The Lynch Community Homes, 216 Cedar Avenue, Willow Grove, PA 19090. All donations go directly to the care of needy children.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Mark,

Best wishes from the Haddads/Mastascusas.

mkrull said...

Dear john and Di.
Say, whats new with you. Do you have my email? Its mkrullrt55@gmail

Anonymous said...

My condolences. You & your family will be in my prayers.

Unknown said...

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Mark,

I am really sorry about your loss. I am thinking about you. If you want to talk on the phone, please let me know. I definitely miss you guys.

Regards,

Tom

tom.w.stevens@gmail.com