Monday, March 27, 2006

Virus

Well, spent last week getting rid of the abwiz Trojan Horse. I got it and thanks to all who
gave me sound advice. I plan to try an offsite storage providor and get antispyware program as
well.
I think Spring might actually show up this week. Its been cold and clammy lately. Can not get a picture to download...so see you

Attention:
I got hit with this one on March 21st. It f*** with Norton Antivirus, then I could not
use the "favorates" in Internet Explorer. MS Word then got screwed up by Norton.
Here is the info on this
Well I used these instructions and it took me over 2 hours from 5:30 to 8am to get the dammed
thing out. Later they had a tool to fix it.


UPDATE YOUR ANTI-VIRUS PROGRAM

I

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How's it gone?
[b][url="http://hydrocodone.dewall.info "]hydrocodone vicodin[/url][/b]