Friday, April 14, 2006

Crusin Thoughts for Spring


Hello,
Well as you can see my profile got pushed to the bottom of the page. I am not sure how it happened or how I am going to fix the problem.

Well, I was not in the mood to write anything after my virus experience and I really do not have all that much to say now except its 6:20am on Friday. Good Friday. Since I work for the state, I do not get ANY time off for good behavor.
I am reading the Millville news and I see this article that says "RALLY FOR PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE SITE". I may be wrong but I thing this office is a political favorate. They got a 30% pay increase and still they are loosing folks. Now they plan get a new building. Big Lou states that the Procsecutor's office "would remain a revenue-generating ratable for the city, school district, and county under the proposal." I hope the gentleman is correct because the Corzine budget is going to put the squeeze on Millville city govt to raise the real-estate tax..
In my opinion, "property tax reform" is never gonna happen. Why you ask, because OTHER taxes will have to be raised and folks are not going to buy that and we do not have the leadership in this Garden State to do anything. Hell, Corzine backed up Wayne Bryant the State Legislator from North Jersey who got a B.S job with that corrupt UMDJ and he funneled money from the state to this so-called institute of higher learning. This UMDJ rated job applicants by the political friends they had. Boy I am from Philly and I am IMPRESSED!! NOT!!!
Until a average peson like me or my neighbors can run for office, this insider BS will never end.
Weill, got to get dressed and drive off to Philly.
Have a great Easter and enjoy the spring

No comments: