Thursday, March 02, 2006

Random Blog Search


I went to www.blogger.com and decided and check this site called The Bangor Blues. I has some
decent political news and links to all kinds of media organizatons. Next blog is called 7DV which is about consumer design. Some interesting stuff on here. Next is a blog that I find a real bore. Go here and judge for yourself. A high school student wrote this one .
She has plenty to say, unlike me who struggles to to write 6 lines of prose
The last blog for the nite is the The Portland Freelancer. This man writes about the Beatles Sports and Politics. I think I will bookmark this one for sure.
Well. This took me awhile. I have problems at times making the darned links work.
Enjoy

2 comments:

PirateKayle said...

Politics are far too crooked for my taste. And are you talking about The Beatles the Band? lol I'm so confused!

Unknown said...

So am I sometimes!