Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Thoughts

Here is a sketch of me by my friend Pat. He drew this while we were up early Sat March 4th. We were planning our pet-sitting schedule. Its now
7:11 am on Weds March 15th.
I have training at work for Limited English Proficancy or (LEP). Our office was cited by the Feds in not giving enough non-Engligh speaking services. So they are sending us 2 women from the Federal Govt to spend 3 hours to instruct us on this. Should be a hoot!!
Its cold again after being 70 degrees just 2 days ago. Oh Well it IS March after all. Spring is just around the bend!!
I wonder if its my fate to work 30 years for the welfare department. Hell I only have 15 years left and I have a real pension which is more than most can say. I grow tired of the needy, pushy folks who just have babies.
Its the Ides of March today. I heard this Prof on NPR state that when you breathe, you breath a molicule of Julius Cesaer, then you breath it out when you exhale. Its now 5:06 pm and off to pet sit away with 3 walks and 2 new people to interview. Then off to Millville

No comments: