Sunday, August 23, 2026
Sunday August 23: Breakfast, Millbourne & Yoga
Today I got up around 10:30 AM. We decided we would go to the café for breakfast. We thought about getting a pedicure together, but we didn’t have time for all that. We went to the café and enjoyed our breakfast. I had something a little bit different, which was vegan and it was pretty good. We both decided to apply for global entry at the same time. There were two questions that were a little weird for me one about being arrested in One about whether I was in Nexus. If need be, I have the documentation of both of those issues, we’ll see what happens. Anyhow, after that I had to get going so I immediately went to the 22nd St. trolley to catch the market Frankfurt line to Millbourne. I’m picking up papers there. Found out after I got the trolley quickly, that market. Frankfurt line is running every 15 minutes due to track work in Melbourne, where they have to turn into one lane. Anyway, I waited about 11 minutes and then the train came when I got the Millbourne I had a whole truck full of mail. Most of it was important email there was only a little bit of junk mail. All the chunk mail was about the fact I’m become a Medicare recipient officially in November. So I just chucked all this out in the trashcan. I had a hard time finding my Social Security cards I ended up finding them they were in the piles that I developed. By that time it was 2:30 PM and I knew I had to hustle so I gave myself 10 more minutes so the alarm would go off, As I was gathering of my stuff, I spilled a little bit of poppy soda on the envelope, which had all the papers in it wasn’t a ton, but it was still scary. I dealt with that and then I was about to unlock the door and the alarm rang for the 10 minutes, so I almost forgot my phone. I forwarded the train and it did manage to show up on time. It’s now 2:57 PM and I’m at 46th St.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment