Friday, August 21, 2026

Friday, August 21: Nice Day🌞& Yoga

Good sunny day everyone out there in Internet land. It is probably the prettiest and nicest day we’ve had in a while. just good stuff altogether. Well, I found out we don’t have two rehearsals. We just had the one last night. It was a choice between Thursday and Friday. I wasn’t that sure. Anyhow it was a little cool this morning so I bought a long sleeve shirt, but it warmed up fairly readily and that was nice. Anyhow, Low humidity sunshine and Mike’s infusion Nurse came in a nice early hour so we didn’t have to wait till the end of the day like last week where the Infusion Nurse arrived after I left. She’s very nice. Anyway after she left, I had lunch and then I walked with Mike around the block a little bit and thought about going to the coffee shop but he decided he had to go upstairs. It was a nice day just to sit in people watching and soak in the sun. It’s now 2:14 PM. I just finished going to the CVS to pick up my ibuprofen. It’s been sitting. I found this prescription when I went through the CVS app that I could check ready for refill. I didn’t want automatic refills because I just didn’t wanna be overstocked with ibuprofen. Well, we don’t have rehearsal tonight because it was either Thursday or Friday and it became Thursday. I did some last-minute cleanup of Mike’s place and took took some garbage down and shot the shit with Mike. I signed up for 4 PM today and Katelynn‘s back from her big vacation in Spain in Portugal she’s teaching the class. I had an icy drink and it’s still nice out but the clouds are starting to form. It’s now 3:40 PM.  Well, as of now humidity sort of starting to see Ben but it’s still not nearly as humid as it was the last few days that’s for sure. It’s currently now 3:48 PM am approaching the studio. Well, Kaitlyn talked to Class and it was pretty well attended. We were up on the fourth floor, which is every Friday. I did conveniently forget about that. So we didn’t get the standing the very front left light we generally do. It was a good class my balance was off today, but it wasn’t as humid today so it was not too hot for either of us.. We hung out the studio for a while and then we stroll them back to the Dorchester.  While there the Dorchester, Mary showed me a funny advertisement. Robert Goulet did for a brand of nuts and it was hilarious. I think we’re gonna get pasta and then Watching old Humphrey Bogart movie

No comments: