Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Wednesday July 29: Mild Day. Yoga & Yin

Good day, ladies and gentlemen this is Wednesday. Well today was complete opposite much less humid. Very sunny outside until now. It’s now 3:09 PM and there are some clouds popping up. Anyhow, I got up a little bit late and skipped breakfast and went to Starbucks for coffee and a sandwich. I didn’t have to bring my backpack because it’s Wednesday so I go to Mary’s first and then both of us end up going to 5:30 PM yoga and then Yin class. Today I did some cleanup for Mike walked around dodging baby carriages. It’s nice to have seating at Starbucks. I did notice that there’s a sign that I think they want to sell that area for retail so Starbucks might be moving out of that corner in the next six months to a year. That’s my prediction. They seem to like to close places that help people out because of profits or lack there of. Could because of the economy that Trump is handing us is finally trickling down to convenience, stores and coffee shops. I don’t know. After therapy decided to sit in the corner on the stoop and finish off yesterday‘s blog posting and start this one. I have wasn’t really in the mood to block Blog very much but here we go. I can’t believe next weekend is our quick trip to California and this weekend is our posture clinic on Sunday with Mia. Anyhow, 4:07 PM I left Mike’s and heading to CVS to pick up my Resta Tontogany new primary provider to call in. Then gonna head over to Mary’s and hopefully grab a quick nap before Wednesday Yoga and Yin. Mary had a very good Reiki session with Katelynn, which was good to hear and my Massage hit the spot really good. I didn’t mention that earlier.

No comments: