Thursday, July 30, 2026

Thursday, July 30: Coffee. Work, Yoga & Meeting

Good day boys and girls today is Thursday the second to last day of July. July is rapidly coming to an end. I got up at 8:00 AM which caused me to be very late to Mike’s. I had breakfast at home and scooted on down to Mike’s the school bus that carries all the privileged kids was way gone. That bus picks up them from the ethical society. I get a meeting there on Mondays. Anyway, got the Mike still a little bit of cleanup and talked for a bit. I then went to CVS to pick up some items and a prescription that he had filled at the old CVS on 15th and Spruce. I still predict it’ll be closed in a year to 18 months due to shoplifting. That’s what the Wawa uses as an excuse to close all their stores in town. Anyhow, I then went to Amazon and ordered some items to be delivered to Mary’s place since I finally got my pension check in my paycheck from work. I went ahead and paid as much as I could offer for the cards. Pat will be cashing the rent check on the First of August. I’ve been decided later on to get some iced coffee and it was a nice walk down Broad Street boy oh boy those clouds look really threatening. Anyhow, today is a 90 minute yoga along with a meeting with CODA that starts at 8:15 PM. Mike is going out of the way to help his cousin with some De stuff with the government. He’s very good at helping out his desperate family members. I wish his sisters would do the same for him, but I digress. It’s 3:13 PM now trying to get this blog started in the photos processed. The abuse that Dr. Fauci took from Republican was absolutely shameful. The relitigating Covid because they really have nothing else to distract. The communist manual failed to work so now they’re trying to make people a.k.a. their base mad at Fauci about Covid. What a bunch of assholes. Well, I’m heading down to Shalice’s 4 PM class today. It’s cloudy but it doesn’t look like it’s going to rain in that soon which is good. I’ll see how the coffee blends in, but at least I got an icy to drink. I like having something to drink right before class I think that it really helps me out. Well, we did have a good class with Charlize today. My leg felt a little tight, but overall the class went pretty well. She was very helpful to both Marie and myself when it came to our our leg and knee issues that have cropped up over the last couple of weeks. 

No comments: