Sunday, October 11, 2009

Changes

Been awhile since I wrote. I have not been in the mood much in the past 2 weeks. This weekend hung out with Carolyne and Steve and volunteered painting the soon to be opened Levoy Theatre business office

The Fithian Gallery will not be in operation for a while. We aren't giving up or closing forever; we just need some time to get it together and reemerge stronger than ever. This has been a tough decision and we are just emerging from a tough time. When our dear friend and artist, Jimmy Miller, died, it was the last straw. We see no other choice at the time. We are offering studio space for artists so email me at mkrullrt55@gmail.com or call.
The photo is at the Goodwill Store in Millville. Its funny but sums up the times we are living in now. Things are pretty tight nowadays
On the politics front, I have been out of the loop but I have heard these nibbles over the past week or so.
First off there are going to be 4 announcements concerning Millville over the next week to 10 days. I know one will announce the date of demolition of the Millville Gardens but from the hints I got they are all going to be good news for the Millville economy and we all want Millville to succeed...right?? I do know that the city is working on changes to the sign ordinances. This is way overdue and I think most would agree with me on this one.
Word is out according to Lou Magazzu's own polling, he will win followed by Nelson Thompson. This same poll has Lauren Van Embden behind incumbent Gloria Noto. I heard that at an event Lou had his ..... Man can't even print that one out cause its so shameless. Geez this man has to be voted out..Please!!!
I plan to be in Philly to work on business since I do not have to work. The video below yours truly who left their wallet on the bus and called NJ Transit right away. The driver found and and gave to the lost and found located in Washington Twp NJ. I think the bus is OK. I do have one lady who has a problem with me since I talk with a recovering heroin addict too loud and fails to get off at the lovely "Bridge Plaza" in Camden. Maybe I will feature this place on this space soon.

No comments: