Friday, October 30, 2009

More changes


I stayed home from work today to get 4 more hours of sleep to fight off my scratchy throut. We are getting stuff moved out and around for an artist to move in in 2 days.tend the fun festivites at the Oar House but we are having dinner with the artist around 6 tonite which is an hour from now. We moved out stuff from my old office and donated my old computer to Goodwill and gave back stuff that we had from Rusty Heart to get some room in the attac. The front room was cleared of the old stove several days ago and we still have more items to shove out. Our stupid cat Oggie just f&*#@ got out. Of course it jumped the fence to the neighbors house. The last thing I need right now to to bury 2 cats in one week!!! Well, back to work on the upstairs. Have a good weekend. Go Phillies!!!!

No comments: