Friday, June 05, 2009

Sheena Santiago Responds to Lou Magazzu

This is in www.magazzuwatch.com
Go to the title Sheena bares her numbers
Sheena Santiago Says: June 4, 2009 at 7:47 pm
Knotu,Would you like to debate about the debt Vineland Municipal Electric Utility bought from Atlantic Electric? Would you rather talk about how many hundreds of thousands of $ you made between 2000 and 2008 from the City of Vineland? You have to hide behind a fake name I don’t, I say it like it is. Ah by the way I double checked the conversation we had, remember? 5/09/09 and you made the call at 4:29 P.M. not 4:22.
I tell you again, you don’t scare me, I am not afraid of you and your intimidating tactics don’t work on me. I have never exchanged my help for any government job. You know it better than anyone else. Did I ever asked you for any jobs in return for helping you? The answer is no. I believed in you and you turned out to be a bully, dictator and power hungry.

No comments: