Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cleaning Up


Its Sunday June 14th. The week was busy taking care of business and not really blog worthy so to speak. The weather has remained cool enough not to have to use AC. I am pleased about that for sure. I got my car back from the body shop and they did a decent job on it. I am thinking of selling it. Kelly Blue Book states I can sell for some decent change. We shall see about that but now that the VW Bus is now going to be street legal after we go to a mechanic. The video is from June 9th while driving to work via Rt 55. This storm created hail soon after this was taken. It was a feirce storm for sure!! Going to clean up and dry up for the future. 3rd Friday is next week and we need to get ready for that for sure. My brother's birthday is June 19th as well. Too bad he lives in MD or I would have him come down.
Now time to walk the dogs and have a large pizza with the neighbors. Have a good week.

1 comment:

Stuart said...

You go to a laundromat?