Friday, September 05, 2008

Thoughts and Mo!

I drove fast and almost got killed. I was in the left (where else) and this pick up truck just cut right in front. I was on the cell in NJ so I was driving with one hand and man I I have good control!!! 10 min afterwords I was shaken.
I went to Circuit City to find USB over 6 feet and Circuit City did not HAVE ANY!
I got over it and went to Canals to buy Stoudts IPA. Ummm the cure toa bad convention. I am glad I am closer to a Hurricane then to a wolf getting shot from a helicopter.
I got home walked the pups and ended at Oar House. We ate at the Beer Garden and a very friendly waitress was there to make it a good time. The other paitrons liked our dogs.
I am now havin a Stoudts and UMMMMM...Goood.... ooops left my wallet at the Oar House...

No comments: