Friday, September 19, 2008

Thinking 2:08 AM Sept 19th

Up..Up and away goes me $$$. Its been a topsy-tervey time in this Summer 2008. Tonite after 4 attempts Liberty Village is going to build on empty land next to the Custard Corral. I was undecided but others on the zoning board were ready to grant Mr Frank Carpino his verience to build 57 homes. The folks representing the city had concerns but did not oppose this varience like in Jan 08. In the end I voted with the 7-0 majority but listed my concerns about sprawl and the Master Plan.
The Inferno lost a well-known advertiser. Gee I wonder why?? My friend was paid a visit by the tax assessor the day after writing a letter to the newspaper. I think there is some attempted intimidation from a heavyweight politician is in an unholy allience with a grumpy old man to rid this city of a friend of mine. All I can ask now is...WHAT WOULD DON DO??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wakaman/Mark - It becomes more and more clear why Wayno Draino busted you in the head. I voted with the rest of them - Why? Be a man! Stop being a little spy, stop defending Carl who only has his interest at heart and give up on the $700 and be glad they didn't charge here criminally.