Monday, August 04, 2008

Tired


 Did have some conversations today. I asked   about electricians and plumbers.
At that point, Well, I was in a spot cause I like and trust
I told him my truth, that I did not think of calling anyone since it was a foreclosed
house . As you know, our minds are in a different place
I went home and chilled out then painted more of the shed and went to the Oar House.
I met and we got to talking and he stated in as many words that
to find out why something happened follow the relationships.
After he left, I met some dude who works at the Motorsports Park. He was
a pompous ass.
I think you are going to see me gradually withdrawal from things here.
This process really started with my

Here is to true friendship. This will always continue for that is what sustains
us.
Good night

No comments: