Sunday, August 17, 2008

August Lurches ON..

Another odd weekend. Started the weekend with the men coming over and trimming 2 trees and removing one completely. 3rd Friday was very packed, I think it was the most packed on ever. The drawing for the Levoy Theater was done and I can assume that I do not have a new hybrid car
I went to pick up Carolyne's last 2 pays and managed to get one The 2nd one that pays to the 8th is being held up due to "questions". On Saturday I started the day with tennis then a 2nd attempt to get the final check but the powers that be still state they have formulate more questions toward the end of the week. Lets hope all this can be resolved soon!!! Its really time to move on!
Well, enough of THAT.....
Later that day we soothed ourselves with ice cream at the Custard Corral out on E. Broad Street. I think this is the area that Liberty Village might want to build on. Today( Sunday) was mellow. I did not play tennis, instead I just slept in and it felt good. We had a nice walk with our dogs as well and you can see part of it here. Now its time to rest and work on positive thoughts such as getting my deposit on the house the we could not buy.

No comments: