Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tennis and Bridgeton




View Larger MapThis year instead of the Summerfest, we did other stuff. I played tennis from 8am to 9am. I walked Jesus and June in town and then played more doubles till about Noon. I went to Target to get some household items as well. Our road trip this weekend was to Bridgeton NJ. we saw this house there that was pretty cool and seemly affordable. We checked things out and walked our dogs to the Bridgeton City Park. The lake was pretty cool and the pups liked it alot. We then went to Brenner's Brew and had tuna salad sandwiches and chilled out. I then napped for a few hours which I really needed. Next weekend is a family reunion at my brother's place. This should be fun and interesting to see my nieces and nephew. I have not seen my nephew Alex yet!!

No comments: