Thursday, May 29, 2008

Why does Comcast Reject Earthlink Webmail??

I sent an email to some friends and as you see
below all the the folks with COMCAST were
rejected. So I did the email CHAT Help from
a nice man from outside the US See below. Check out
the comments in the GREEN font......


This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

linfor@comcast.net
Unrouteable address
cannon @comcast.net
Unrouteable address
christy@comcast.net
Unrouteable address
ledevelopment@comcast.net
Unrouteable address
allison@comcast.net
Unrouteable address
shaw@comcast.net
Unrouteable address
arbob@comcast.net
Unrouteable address
shaw@comcast.net
Unrouteable address
Wyble@comcast.net
Unrouteable address
@comcast.net
Unrouteable address
linfor@comcast.net
Unrouteable address
lorrnc@comcast.net
Unrouteable address

General Info
Chat start time May 29, 2008 10:33:16 PM EST
Chat end time May 29, 2008 10:45:02 PM EST
Duration (actual chatting time) 00:11:46
Operator Sawyer M
Chat Transcript
info: Welcome to Earthlink LiveChat. Your chat session will begin shortly. Feel free to begin typing your question.
info: 'Sawyer M' says: Thank you for contacting EarthLink LiveChat, how may I help you today?
mkrull@earthlink.net: I sent an email and all my friends with a comcast email were rejected
Sawyer M: I apologize for the inconvenience caused. I'll do my very best to help you.
Sawyer M: I understand that you are unable to send email to comcast email addresses. Am I right?
mkrull@earthlink.net: Yes
Sawyer M: Thank you for the confirmation.
Sawyer M: I’ll be glad to assist you.
Sawyer M: Not to worry. I am with you.
mkrull@earthlink.net: Can I send you a copy of the message
Sawyer M: Sure, you can.
mkrull@earthlink.net: So I sent the error message above
Sawyer M: Okay.
Sawyer M: Let me not waste your valuable time any more.
Sawyer M: Please give me a few seconds while I check with our higher authorities.
mkrull@earthlink.net: ok
Sawyer M: Thank you for staying on hold.
Sawyer M: Thank you for your valuable time.
Sawyer M: I am sorry to say this, I see that the issue with on my end. So no need to worry about that.
Sawyer M: I am going to send this note to our higher authorities.
Sawyer M: The issue will be fixed very soon.
Sawyer M: Our engineers are working on this now.
mkrull@earthlink.net: Thanks Its funny that this has happened BEFORE ONLY with Comcast. Again thanks I am curious of what your bosses come up with
Sawyer M: You are most welcome at any time. Your satisfaction is what we strive for. Sawyer M: You are our very valued customer and it has been a pleasure serving you. Sawyer M: Thank you for understanding Mark. Sawyer M: You are awesome. Sawyer M: And thank you for your patience. Sawyer M: Is there anything else I may assist you with today?
mkrull@earthlink.net: Nope. Can you or your bosses send me an email at a later time on this Comcast problem?? Thanks and have a good nite.
Sawyer M: Sure.
Sawyer M: We will send.
mkrull@earthlink.net: GREAT!! Good BYE :_)
Sawyer M: Thank you for using EarthLink LiveChat. If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
Sawyer M: My pleasure assisting you.
Sawyer M: Take care. Bye!
info: Chat session has been ended
 

No comments: