Thursday, May 08, 2008

May 8 2008



Well, I have not been too active with my blogging. First off I was getting myself elected to the Millville School Board on April 15th. This was a positive experience for me and took up much of my time when not driving 100 miles a day back and forth to West Philly for work. My mother was diagnosed with cancer and was operated on at the Abington Hospital. She is ready to go back home on Saturday in time for Mothers day. She is tired but in good spirits.
Work in Philly has been interesting. We are short 3 folks and have been for several months. The RRCA is busy with many activities and other business that keep the Executive Director's hands full!!
Also the Democratic nomination process have been depressing with Rev Wright being the only game in town and Hillary shilling for votes with a gas tax holiday and other stunts to divide Democrats.
Jon Stewart pointed out the the changing accent of Hilary Clinton on the above link.

exactly, it is the definition of pandering, almost to the point of mocking. when she out-drawls a southerner, or out-’simple’-folk-talk Its insulting that she and her cadre of plotters assume that they can pretend she is the hometown girl, in every single hometown she visits.

No comments: