Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Wednesday, August 26: Mike Breaks Phone. Yoga

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen of Philadelphia and Even beyond. It’s the middle of the week at the end of the month. I got up gathered up some yoga clothes at breakfast and went on my way. I showed up at Mike’s around 9 AM. His place is a bit of a mask. He was sitting in the bed and I tried to sort things out. Mike then told me his phone wouldn’t charge. He tried every cord in the book and couldn’t get it charged. At that point I ate some snacks like yogurt, a banana and some fig newtons cause I still was hungry after eating my breakfast. After I did all that Mike took a nap and I went to a phone repair store. It’s the place the same place as my Massage is located. Anyhow, there is a piece of metal lodged in the charging port. He pulled it out. The phone still wouldn’t charge so it’s either $60-$80 for a new charging port or get a new phone. This man breaks his phone more than any man in history anyway I decide to stop at Starbucks for a Break plus, he’s with an appointment online. It’s now 11:24 AM. Well, another famous 80 year-old died today. It’s not the 80 year-old we’d like to go. It was Tim Curry this time.  He’s famous for the Rocky Horror Picture show. Could we possibly be lucky and have the other one go? I have serious doubts. Anyhow, I was helping Mike call his Dr Shaby and realize I had 8% on my phone so I went down to Mary’s to pick up my cord and then when I arrived at the Dorchester, they had a fire alarm going. I thought about going to the Apple Store, walked halfway there and realized they don’t have lightning cables anymore for any phone older than the iPhone 15. I went back and the fire department wasn’t called so I knew I’d be OK. I ran into Mary and I hung out at her place while charging my phone up. She told me some information after she met with Linda for lunch. I then went back to Mike’s and on the way I left a message for Shelby and they called back and he has an appointment Friday at 2 PM. Tomorrow we try to get Mike’s new computer fixed. Friday I visit Social Security at 10:30 AM. Thank God I had no appointment with Hockenberry, today. Heading to Mary’s it’s almost 4:30 PM. 

No comments: