Thursday, November 17, 2022

Thursday November 17: Working & Dinner at Fairmount

Well, I purposely set my alarm early for 6:23 and the barely got ready as it 

was but it was better. I have to get up earlier to make it on time even be close to being on time. I took my vitamin D as recommended by a friend. I also took my 

other drugs, speaking of drugs. I have to pick up subscription. I’ve got two scripts waiting for me at the CVS at 43rd largest. I managed to check in at 8:03 AM. I 

was trying to edit my video. It’s on my blog post if yesterday and there’s a lot of shuffling 



around so I didn’t walk as fast as I wanted to. Oh, it’s 11:00 AM and 

I’m going to go to a dollar store at 17th and Washington Avenue. I just didn’t really

 want to walk all the way down JFK to that depressing concourse 

in that weird dollar store down there so I’m going to a dollar tree down here in South

 Philly. It’s a little less depressing and I can get the same things. well, I 

took the bus to 17th and Washington went to Dollar General. The bus ride there was pretty smooth. I 
walked around and got most of the items are 

with the get for Mike. When I came out of pretty blustery cold and I went to catch the two bus back, but there was a Detroit didn’t know about I saw the bus turn right 

on Washington Avenue when I was Seth of Washington Avenue apps frustrated because I didn’t just said
 to myself screw it and I walked all the way back. Haven’t talked on the phone and it’s now 1:19 PM. We’re about to take a walk. We haven’tdone the walk yet

. I’ll be pretty blessed.  We walked towards Broad Street in Lombard and

 went to the location we end up seeing a lot of crazy folk by how much to say beside that. where we took a walk and was uneventful and pretty mellow. It was pretty 

cold today with a nice day 15 mile an hour breeze. Henry came back. I didn’t have to eat because I already ate and we hung out and I threw some garbage out and that was that. The state called 

me while I was taking a quickie nap and it looks like I’ll be starting 

the first week of December. It hasn’t been confirmed, but that was the estimate 

from the woman who called. She had called because they had me address . 

and ZIP Code wrong so I’m glad I was able to get a hold of her. Yes, I have

 to go to Harrisburg for a week. I’m meeting people at little Pete’s from one 

of my groups at 6:30 PM. It’s pretty cold out but it’s not as bad as what it’s going to be in Buffalo. They’re gonna have a blizzard over there in Buffalo. Yes I am 

accountable for my decisions. Yes I am. Looking forward to the dinner. Should be fun. Well I went 

to the dinner and decided I would have pancakes just because I felt like it. 

They were very goodand very filling. I talk to someone who works at CBH 

and re-shit swap war stories about the government

etc. and then at the end of the dinner somebody who works for a remote company that helps people with social service connections, so I’m definitely gonna 

apply for this place see what happens. There’s now 802 I’m walking on my own by myself to the actual meeting that starts at 8:15. It is very cold outside. 

No comments: