Friday, November 11, 2022

Friday, November 11: Rain ☔️ Quietly Falling

I woke up today with more sleeping last night, but still pretty tired. I did have a dream it wasn’t

 weird but I already forgot about it. I got the Mike’s on time and told him that I may start working for the Commonwealth at the end of November. I did tell him that I might want to
have someone come in and clean his place before I go. But I had questions for the state. I have a whole list of questions for the Commonwealth to figure out this job‘s 
going towork

 for me and stuff. I didn’t do that much work today. Did some sweeping Kerry stuff around but mostly farting around a bit. Today is the second the last day of warm weather. Tomorrow, Saturday, it’s gonna be 

sunny and warm, and will be the last warm day, and this Indian summer.  it’s been a pretty good fall but it’s mint November and it shouldn’t be hitting 68° this time

 of year. Fortunately for me the rain when it has phone was pretty late. It’s now 3:40 PM and it was raining and it just periodically stopped for the time being.  Yeah it’s going to be pretty hot
in this room. I predict because it is warm and it is very humidThis is obvious from the fact that it’s been raining off and on 
all day. It’s at 3:50 PM and I’m going in for my 4 o’clock class at Hot Yoga Philadelphia. Well class was good. It wasn’t too crowded at all because it’s a 4 o’clock class and fortunately the window was left open so there was plenty of air to be had. I like air. It makes it a lot easier to do the poses. I was still pretty thirsty when I got out. It got dark while I was in class. I then went to Ardmore to take a walk and ate a free meal that she had gotten

 from somewhere. It was a turkey and stuffing and cranberries and it was very good. I was pretty damn hungry. After that we took a walk. It was perfect weather. The rain stopped and 

it was mild. It was 69° and it was after 7 PM. This is in November mind you. I didn’t get a ride home from Ardmore and him and talk for a bit. I then decide 

to have some chunky New England clam chowder to finish off my eating for the evening, Joe, I’m was ready to go to bed and tomorrow I’m gonna sleep in 


and take it easy. Tomorrow’s gonna be the last warm day that we’re gonna

 have for quite some time because it is after all mid November it’s gonna go down up to 70° tomorrow and then go back to the Hyatt in the mid 40s starting Sunday.

1 comment:

QofArdmore said...

“Indian Summer” is gone with “Jimmy Crack Corn.” We learned those 2 things, last week. Jimmy Crack Corn was the funniest thing I ever said and you fell on the floor.