Sunday, November 27, 2022

Sunday, November 27: Awake Late Stimulation Afternoon

Good day everybody I had myself a really comfortable night of sleep. 

It shot really good. I eventually got up at 10:45 AM and talked on the phone with Larry  and Wayne at the same time through Larry‘s three-way call option on 

his phone. That was fun. Anyhow eventually breakfast and then proceeded to forget to do my laundry to last minute. I threw in the load with them out 40 minutes 

left so I had to leave on SEPTA. The wash 
Is literally finished just in the nick of time and I threw it in the dryer for 60 minutes or so maybe 70 minutes. It doesn’t matter if the load 

stays in the dryer for a while, but it doesn’t matter if it stays in the wash. It’s a rainy  great day today. SEPTA 105  bus broke down at the intersection
of Lankenau hospital @ Lancaster 

Avenue, Sunday November 27 around 1:50 PM. We’re sitting here waiting for help. And all the time my route on Saturday is the first time bus. Actually just conked out in the middle of the ride. 

The rain is really hard right now but I did bring my umbrella.

 I was picked up and got out of the rain. There is a website called bespoke post it I think

 it’s totally a millennial thing. I guess it’s a shop for millennials to buy shit and share. 
Anyhow walk started and it started to rain in so we had to Cortana that stuff and then we came in and listen to some intellectual stuff about autism by 
Oliver Sacks on a podcast. Podcast a very popular there named after the iPod did you know that? Well, I 
didn’t so it’s time to eat. It’s Doc Martin time right now. Watched two parts of that series and then got a ride back home. I was singing songs of sixpence, and
 the Eagles did beat the Packers 40 to 33. Yeah offense is good but defense gave up 33 points so Windsor win baby! They played Tennessee next week. This next week maybe then last week I work with Mike I should be contacting the state this week to find out what’s going on with that I assume it’s gonna start on December 5. Or I have to go to Harrisburg

No comments: