Sunday, November 06, 2022

Sunday November 6: Walking and Yoga on a Warm Humid Day

Well, I had a really good night of sleep with two disturbing 





dreams. I don’t want to get into them, but they both involve very disturbing things

 such as murder and SA. Anyhow, I slept really well and it was 

glorious. It’s still very mild and we have one more mild day after this before

 we have more fall like temperatures. We took a quick 40 minute walk

 because I have to be back at my place by three to get myself ready for my 4 o’clock yoga class. It is Sunday and SEPTA runs very in frequently compared to the other days 

of the week. It’s now 221 and I am on the 105 going to 69th St. Stopped at Lankenau Hospital and the Wynnewood shopping center and 

then head toward 69th St. It is hotter than hell in Spanish my time I take another shower so hot. I got some food to take home. When 



I got home, got a couple phone calls and put the food away. I will have to 

get my clothes together and get going. Do you know SEPTA on 

Sunday as in like SEPTA during the week. It’s still very warm and humid 

outside. The City of Philadelphia is making a list of people whose mail in ballots are incorrect. Hopefully 

that will help. That Supreme Court ruling really is going to make things

 slower for accounting and give the election deniers another 

way of conspiring. well I got home from SEPTA and relax a little bit and they 
got my clothes for yoga class and caught
 the Market Frankford line to 15th St. I went to the class and it was pretty crowded. The main thing it was super humid. I don’t think the heating fan went on ones join the entire time I was in class. It was a 4 o’clock to 5:30 PM class and we ended 10 minutes late. It was the last class of the day since it is Sunday. I was 

so hot and exhausted I took two showers and drank a lot of water afterwards. I didn’t buy the gear on the way home to cook anything. 





No comments: