Sunday, May 02, 2021

Sunday, May 2: A Mild Windy Day to Catch Up and Do Ardmore


Hello. I thought about getting up early and I nicks that idea very quickly. I need to get some sleep since I have to go to work tomorrow. I reviewed
my emails and I 


 have a report of 30 names and a report of 60 names which means 90 needs to go through. This on top of responding

 to emails and reverse referrals. So I tried to take care of watches as I could. Hi been caught decided

 to catch the bus and had to Ardmore. While on the bus I was getting text messages lecturing

 me on how I handle some aspects of my life. This is pretty normal it crops up win people are uninvited. It’s 

 othing new. I have to be the bigger person and act like an adult. It’s a tough job for me particularly. 
 want to act like a child sometimes and pout and go in my corner andr 

play with my phone all day. Or wander around Center City looking 

 ost or something. Anyway it’s much warmer today than it was yesterday. I took my super

 coffee got off the bus. It is now 3:08 PM I’m going to enter and not ask when

 we’re leaving. So I’m guessing will be out for a walk by 4 o’clock 

. Well it’s 4:20 PM and we’re just about to get ready to go 

 o Wissahickon Trail.We went on Michigan Trail it was crowded but not ridiculously crowded. I got some really nice pictures as  well people jumping off the Devil’s Pool. Which people jumped off the edge of a cliff into the water. I had an action shot of that. It was pretty warm outside and I felt the humidity for the first time in a while. Well, went back at some food and watch Heartland.

No comments: