Monday, May 10, 2021

Monday May 10th: A Stupid Day w/Zippers


Good Monday everybody. Do you ever have a stupid day you know where dumb stuff is talked about and discussed at nausea him. When I get vague emails about your future work situation? Well
what you have is Monday May 10, 2021. In the year of Covid and shit. Anyhow, I was exhausted and felt like poo poo on a platter.
It took me a long time to get myself 
motivated and moving. I just couldn’t help myself. Anyhow I 

 et text messages about The way I dress.. It was a very important discussion for a couple of 

 people. It was vital to security and goodwill it was made

 clear to me today. It was a bit upsetting. I also had another guy say that he 

 asn’t even worried about me yesterday when I didn’t return phone calls. Then it was analyzed, 

 crutinized & italicized. Anyway, it’s now 7:15 PM I eventually finished work took a nap and went to the cemetery. It’s a nice peaceful place I go. It’s a nice escape and it’s the only really green open space nearby 
Cobbs Creek Park is kind of creepy especially towards evening. After walk in the cemetery walked home and I decided to not go 
with Pat to the park 

 ecause it got wrapped up downright chilly and I just was the mood to be  in a forest with cool winds at this time. I 
 went to a virtual meeting on zoom held in Florida. I talked on the phone with a couple of people etc. I also just found out this evening 
 that the union is 
negotiating with the Commonwealth to have us come back  in some sort of fashion in July of this year. I’m hoping I can hold out working at 

 ome totally see the end of the summer. Our office 
oesn’t see clients but who  nows what’s gonna happen. I don’t think 

  do staggered because I have a Commonwealth a Quitman in my house. So today was a Dave Future stuff going on.

No comments: