Friday, July 17, 2009

Taking the Bus to Phillly

This is a series of photos documenting my bus ride on the NJ Transit Rte 408 which goes from Millville to Philly. Its a 2 hour ride going though Camden, Glauchester City, Brooklawn, Westville, Deptford, Washington Twp, Glassboro, Pittman, Clayton, Franklinville, Vineland then ending in good ole Millville NJ. I went though the 5 points where I passed the 5 points Diner. Wonder if its a decent diner. It is sure in a prime location. I can see that that intersection could be dangerous at night These are all the towns I skip crusing along route 55. This was an interesting ride and I even met several nice people I hope to see again. Anyhow today was a good day off and back to work tomorrow but its 3rd Friday!! Today was the first real hot day. The AC's were going for sure. Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Where's the car, Marky?

Stuart said...

People with college degrees and comfortable city jobs take the bus?

mkrull said...

Hey kids
We had 3 cars and its not necessary in these times. I am in the process of selling it and paying off the car note :)
My job aint confortable NO MO!! Shit I aint gonna get my pay this
FRIDAY so the $300 profit will be nice