Saturday, February 28, 2009

Feb 28th

Today I went to Carolyne's Ostara Yoga Class held at the Energy Plus store on Commerce Street in Bridgeton NJ. It was a good class and loosened me up. After class we had a coffee at Brenner's Brew. After we got home, I walked the dogs and talked to a couple of fellows about the state of the arts district and the pending MDC vote to take place on March 12 at 8am. With the dogs walked, we set upon painting the living room of our house. We got all the sanding and spackling done along with the 1st coat. Our neighbor Elizabeth came over and was a big help in getting the work done today. It was more fun with 3 people helping out then just 2.
Its raining out now but tomorrow night into Monday its going to snow and we may get
a REAL amount this time. I will be working the Philly Flower Show this week starting Monday and will work to Friday night unless the recession and/or weather shortens my time at the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
Well, got to get to bed cause there is a lot of work to be done to get the Fithian House Gallery open by March 20th. I surly hope that folks come to our house and not our neighbors house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark share your secret.How do you work your job in Philly and do the flower show at the same time? Busy, Busy, Busy.

Unknown said...

Thanks. Just doing what I need to do.