Thursday, November 02, 2006

6 Days Left

This email is to formally state that I will resign effective today November 2nd 2006 as Assistant Shop Steward of Elmwood District of Phila CAO.

Due to the illness of Shop Steward ####, I have acted as the Shop Steward of

Elmwood District. During a shop council meeting held today, it was expressed in

strong terms that I did not have the support nor respect of sizable numbers of

our shop. Certain shop council members.

Without the support OR respect from fellow shop council member and other rank and file,
it will be impossible to have a united shop during this crucial time. I do plan to attend chapter board

meetings and be involved.

You will have to speak to Mr. C or Ms. R. They have been performing the

Duties of a shop steward.

If you wish to discuss you can call me at work or better yet on my cell 215 990 6254.


In Solidarity



Mark Krull

No comments: