Saturday, November 04, 2006

Almost 45


Hello.
As I sit here with my cat on my lap and 30 min from my birthday. I think of how random life can be. One picture you see is the President of the University of Pennsylvania at her yearly Holloween party.
on Oct 31st. The man on left is a student who decided to dress as a suicide bomber. Its caused an uproar in Philly and on the Penn campus. Oh well, what can I say about this in George Bush's America.
On a brighter note. First Friday in Bridgeton was pretty cool. We went to Brenners Brew saw some art and hung out before going to gallery 50 an afterparty. Today, I painted several items at the art center and got some coffee and smoothies. YUM!! It was a mellow way to forget about my work drama. Good nite. Let us hope as I get older, I get wiser. Hope springs eternal! Right??

No comments: