Thursday, November 23, 2006

It was 25 Years Ago


Its Thankgiving and its 4 days off of work in a row!! Having dinner early in Clarks Pond in Fairfield Twp with Densie and Jon. Tomorrow nite will be my 25 High School Reunion. Yup Lower Merion class of 1981. Thank God we have a group cause I would never go if it was just myself going. I mean 5 years ago alot of the folks REVERTED back to behavor from high school. It was fairly creepy and distirbing. I think so cause I was not Mr. Popular and did not hang with the spoiled buttheads. Some act like in high school but with kids and a gut. It will be a trip though. Hope to get some good photos of folks. Its in Valley Forge instead of Center City Philly but we are staying the night so it will not be too bad. The photo on the left is yours truly in the Summer of 1981 with my Step-Father Bob. We moved right after Graduation and I went to a College called Webster University in St. Louis. I lasted one year and had to get the hell out. More on another posting.

No comments: