Sunday, April 23, 2023

Saturday, April 22: A Visit and Yoga

Well, after staying up late, doing taxes and stuff I woke up at 8 AM 
since Pat was dropping off his dog while he was shopping for a new Harley. He’s exchanging an older Harley Davidson for a new one at this place way up in Northeast Philly. I’ve been there before it’s pretty far up there. The 

dogs a bit fidgety first but mellowed out and I napped on the futon for a while. really the dog was no trouble. As long as I stood still and didn’t go anywhere is fine I got picked up at Donna to go to the sketch club to see my 

photographs. It was a beautiful sunny day in Center City Philadelphia. Our orc was very well done at for sure.  I took pictures of the various pieces of art until my artwork. That was cool. It was very

 hot in that building. Afterwords we got a quick cuppa coffee and I was dropped off at the studio. Got a half hour to Carolyn I talked on the phone for a while right before class. I decided to go to both classes.  You can nitro is Todd bye a different thanks

instructor. A lot of people were there. We use the large room on top floor fourth floor that is. It was very nice. I then decided to go to the Chinese restaurant near the studio and ordered some curry 

potato, etc. the same thing I ordered a bottom month ago. I was very hungry. Turns out I ended up leaving my backpack 

at the restaurant. I called the restaurant and they confirmed it. That was quite a relief

 because I had bunch of clothes in there, etc. And I just started used

 backpack this last past week. So tomorrow I got to pick it up around 11 AM to 11:30 AM one at Mike’s.


No comments: