Saturday, May 07, 2022

Saturday, May 7: Going to Nez Perce National Historic Park

I had a restless sleep but I slept pretty well overall. I got around 8:45 AM and at this point decided

 to have breakfast. I had my usual cereal and coffee. I have an appointment over the phone at 11 o’clock so Marie and I went out for a walk for about 40 minutes around his immediate 

neighborhood that was pretty cool. The rain held off and everything was very green and florid Murray told me earlier that it rained a lot and I’ve noticed it each day I’ve been here it’s been

 on and off rain except Dee very first full day when it was a beautiful sunny day we went up to spiral Highway. Anyhow, I had my appointment

 and that was pretty intense and I had a plan set up after that. I hope that will work.  A hell after that 

we went to that  Nez Perce National historic park. We got to see 

you there visitor center and we got to see a lot of Indian artifacts. We took a short walk before the rain 

started hitting again. Next thing we decided to do was to go to a Mexican restaurant.


 It is now 1:40 PM. I just found out today that there’s a museum opening. 
It’s a Bob Dylan museum. It’s 

opening in Tulsa Oklahoma this week. I had no idea this was going 

to go on but I did see on the Internet it there was news last May 
that he was going to be open. Very interesting. Once you get a got weird news from back east. Also I got weird news from West. We went to Lewis and Clark University
 after we went to the museum. It was pretty cool I enjoyed it. I then came back and doubt it wasn’t I’m starving relax. Murray just cooked up dinner. It is now  6:38 PM 
 dinner will be very soon  Dinner was very good it was stuffed green peppers and red peppers & also a salad. We talked a good conversation and then I’m just gonna mellow out maybe take a 
quick walk outside and just pack it in for the day. Today didn’t rain quite as much. there’s much 

to do after the 18th. Considering Murray didn’t think that there be a lot to do there’s plenty to do and it was slow pace which was really good for me considering all the bullshit back east. It’s unique places Idaho. I would’ve never been here forever 

and thought of coming here if I didn’t know Murray. Tomorrow we’re
going to hang out with one of his friends and go out to eat dinner after 

watching a high school play in Clarkston WA. Hopefully the weather will get better. Marie made some stuffed peppers and they were very delicious. I think it’s supposed to get better as the week goes on. Meanwhile, the day creeps along where I have to confront some stuff. I don’t like to do that.  Alas I feel like I’m put into a corner so what do people do when they go into a corner well we’ll find out.

No comments: