Monday, May 16, 2022

Monday May 16: Making Calls. Walking

Hi Today I got up a little bit after 930 with  I Sworl Poerback. 

I have my coffee cereal just for a while. We talked about all kinds of stuff. I then had to make a few phone calls it open mean to make

 for a while now. One of them was completed quicker than I thought. I hope it’s off the issue

 that I’m dealing with. I didn’t relax a little bit decided

 I would just take a walk down Pomerado Road which is the main road near my sisters place. It didn’t taste as good as I remember 



it tasting. Maybe I’m just tired of eating them. I didn’t have the urgency to keep walking down Pomerado Road and that’s what I did for a couple of miles. 

I’ll be back hallway call my sister she just finished working and it’s now 

7:41 PM. Well I just went out to see some patients and just got home at 10:54 PM. I basically watched a lot of TickTock‘s and hung out with the dog.

No comments: