Tuesday, March 01, 2022

Monday, February 28: Apartment Hunting

Today I got up and based on doing a review apartment interview

started to look around craigslist Zillow and one other place. I did find a couple others that were within my range. There’s not that many for sure. I talked to Pat about it and he was pretty cool about it. I went

 to the Internet jobhunting grinder and that was joyous fun for sure. Around 6 PM my deferred 

compensation plan manager called to stated the transfer money has to be sent via check and I haven’t

 gotten a check yet. And it was cool living reached out to me after 6 o’clock 

I think it was 6:30 PM actually.  So I’ll be getting a call Monday

from some other guy who will be taking over my account. I didn’t had dinner with Pat talked with Lynne a couple times and confirm that we’re gonna go 

back to Yoga Starting  tomorrow. Anyhow, change  is to  be afoot  
at this point. I went to a virtual meeting with Larry at a place in Florida. It was interesting

No comments: